Indoor Air Quality Services Sugar Land, TX
Understand the Risks
Healthy Indoor Environment
- duct cleaning and duct sealing services
- air cleaners and air purifiers
- air humidifiers or dehumidifiers
- automatic ventilators
Humidity is a funny thing. In the winter, dry air can cause static electricity, itchy skin, damage to home furnishings, and more. Additionally, increasing humidity in the winter is a good thing because it makes the air feel warmer and more comfortable while minimizing damage to furnishings. In the summer, however, high humidity can be a challenge, making the indoor air feel warm and sticky. Conditioned Air offers improved comfort through humidity control with humidifiers, thermidistat controls, and comfort heat technology products.
Some of the common comfort complaints from homeowners include inconsistent temperatures from one room to the next and thermostat problems. Modern, sophisticated system controls can help with these issues. Smart thermostats today go beyond just temperature control. New systems are designed with features including:
- programmability that saves money and increases comfort
- combined temperature and humidity control
- the ability to divide your home into zones for improved efficiency
Our selection of systems controls includes thermostats, thermidistat controls, and zoning systems.